Saturday 12 December 2015

Art Alchemy and Texture Brushes Sneak Peek - new products coming!

Hi again my dear friends, yes THIS time of the year is coming!
After long months of working in secret, testing and playing with options - new products are (almost) here! I hope you can imagine how excited I am and I literally can't wait to see you all using my new babies...
There is a lot going on in the backstage now including my recovery from long travels, working on CHA projects, moving my studio and my life, so maybe for now I will just leave you here with them, so you can have a first quick look?

First of all - I'm very proud and happy to introduce you to the new group of my products - Art Alchemy which will include beautiful Metallique Acrylic Paints and Opal Magic Acrylic Paints: pure colourful shine ready to apply to any of your mixed-media projects. These highly pigmented, smooth, fully metallic colours will steal your hearts!


By the way... do you know that Opal Magic Paints are two-tonned? How cool and inspiring is that... just imagine all these iridescent, changing colour effects you can apply to your artworks... I couldn't be any more excited!!!




What would be the paint without proper brushes?
But wait - why not making the brushes even better, adding extra kick to them and create ultimate combo that will not only give you great quality synthetic brush you know and love but also a silicone palette knife and texture tool to add your favourite textures to your mixed media projects? Why not having them in one - saving time on looking for those tools lost somewhere on your desk, saving storage space (especially when travelling) and  (of course) saving money...
I hope you will love them as much as I do! 2 different sets available...


Just check them out!



I hope these beauties gave you some appetite for more, as of course there is A LOT more coming!
I'll be back with more sneak peeks very soon, so stay tuned!!!

Sending you warmest hugs from windy and rainy Ireland

9 comments:

Jean said...

Wow!!

darcydaydream said...

oh yes....i gotta have those...all of it!! lol

JaMajka said...

They look really yummy!!!

Sharon Y said...

Looks exciting!

Linda M. Cain said...

Terrific idea! Love the new paints and brushes.

Marci said...

Paint looks beautiful! Great idea with the brushes.

Kathy Bradley said...

Can't wait to get my itchy fingers on the new products and new metal pieces.

Caroline D. said...

The cool texture brushes made my heart skip a beat! LOL Love the new colors of new paint!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Can't wait to get my hands on these babies!! Love the paints!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...