Friday 29 January 2016

Deep Water

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we're presenting my metal phone frame altered by Irina. We hope this most magical project will make you want to create your own little world too.


Hello dear friends! Irina Honcharyk with you today!
I'd like to introduce to you a new project of mine. It is Finnabair's metal phone frame which I altered and turned into a marine inspired object. I love the sea, don't you?
The frame has this stunning vintage vibe that made me fall in love with it right away and I wanted to transform it into something truly magical...


Below you will find a video (in 2 parts) that I made for you so that you can see how I created my underwater piece. :)
Let me just say that I used lots of Art Basics products like Clear and White Gesso, Gel medium and also different kinds of Art Extravagance Pastes to add this special textured touch to my vintage frame. You will find the full list of products below.



Art Ingredients like Mica Powders, Glass Beads and Micro Beads helped me add these special delicate touches of magical texture. 
All the magical creatures come from 7Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection.
Here are some more details of my project:




Thank you for your attention! Stay creative and enjoy the video! :)
Irina




Materials used:


*   *   *
Just before we say goodbye and wish you all a beautiful creative weekend, we have the winner of my New Release Giveaway.
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and kind words and for all the pinning of course! ;)

And the winner is..... drumroll.....


Congrats, Maja! Please email us at store@mixedmediaplace.com with your shipping address!
Thank you all my friends for joining the fun!

4 comments:

Mirella said...

Congrats to Maja! And what a fab sea related project this is! :-)

Pawsitively Creative said...

What a fun and nautical phone design! That phone is now on my wish list. Awesome sauce! Huge congrats to the lucky, lucky winner!!!!! ~Niki

Craftolina said...

Congratulations :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I have won the giveaway. Thank you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...